Thursday, August 19, 2010

Looking forward to Fall!


With so many 100 degree days here in North Texas I am really looking forward to cooler fall weather, but also to our upcoming September Hostess special! I LOVE my weekender tote, I took it with me to Washington DC this past week and it was a PERFECT carry on! I was traveling in style, and I know you want to as well, but the $89 price tag might be holding you back...but NO MORE book and hold a show in September and you can purchase this tote for only $25 (a $64 savings!) and that's not all, my customers are getting an even better value...book your show by August 31st and hold it on the original date and I will throw in FREE personalization for your weekender tote! AND if your party reaches $850 you will also get a FREE shoulder strap and if you party totals $1000 you will get all of those EXTRAS PLUS a free clear mini zipper pouch to make going through security a breeza (all this adds up to another $27 FREE!! But this offer is good only for followers of my blog and my Facebook page, so be sure and "like" me on my facebook page AND follow me here and contact me today to book your Sept. show, my dates are filling up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment