Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Only 102 days left!


To Christmas that is! Have you even started on your Christmas shopping? I haven't, although I do have a list started! I would love to help save you time and money by being your personal shopper for your Christmas gift needs. Our NEW Holiday Gift Guide will be arriving in my mailbox soon and I already have a few of the products that it features and they are CUTE! I would love to share them with you in person and help you to earn some of your gifts for free OR assist you in getting a jump start on the holiday so you can relax with a nice hot cup of cocoa while everyone else is stuck in the mall looking in vain for a beautiful personalized gift for that hard to buy for someone on your gift list! Here is a little sneaky peak of what we have to offer in our new Holiday Gift Guide. If you feel too busy to book a show we can do an online show OR a catalog party..just call me today as my slots are filling up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment